Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Freebie: February 2012 Desktop Wallpaper

Hi Everybody! Welcome to February! I've created a desktop wallpaper with or without February calendars.  Hope you enjoy them!  Click on your monitor resolution size to open the picture, then click on "Save file".  Open the file from wherever you saved it, and right click then choose "set as background" (that's for a PC, don't ask me how a mac works!).
I know it's a little cheesy since it's Love for Valentine's month, but it's based off this print from my shop that I love.

And this is my first time doing the whole link-to-download-from-flickr thing, so I'd appreciate if you'd let me know if you find any issues trying to download these, or if you know of a simpler way to do it!

February 2012 Desktop Wallpaper Background Calendar, Red Purple Pink Love Heart






No comments:

Post a Comment