Friday, February 3, 2012

fill in the blank friday

It's Friday! I don't know why but I have been absolutely exhausted this week.  My husband rolled his ankle last weekend so I've had more house-ly duties since he can only hobble around on crutches with his fat purple foot.  But NO he won't go to the doctor! Stubborn! (like i'm one to talk haha, i'm the most stubborn person ever.)  I've got some web design class homework time to look forward to this weekend, and "the big game" on sunday that I'm sure we'll go somewhere to watch but that I couldn't care less about.  Have you seen the ridiculous restrictions the NFL has put on media/advertisements/anyone who's not the NFL? You're not allowed to say "Super Bowl" or even "New England Patriots" - how dumb is that? It is promoting your product, dummies! Anyway, obviously I'm rambling... Time to fill in the blanks!  And be sure to link up at the little things we do.





1.   If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is     traveling the world  .

2.    Syrup on any breakfast food (eggs, bacon, sausage, etc.)     is something I like that other people think is weird.

3.  If my life were a movie right now, the title would be    "Dreaming of the Big-Time" .

4.  Three things I am looking forward to this month are     getting a new computer (hopefully!)    ,    starting my portfolio website   and     maybe planning a trip to see my friend Danielle in Missouri.

5.  My favorite song to sing in the shower is  whichever song happens to be in my head that morning .

6.  If I found out that the production of    Chipotle    was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.

7.  One thing I'll never grow tired of is    the excitement I get when it first starts to feel like fall.  My favorite time of the year.  .

No comments:

Post a Comment