Friday, January 6, 2012

fill in the blank friday!






1.   One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is     watch tv.  i'm sort of a tv junkie.  and my husband makes fun of me because basically all the shows i watch are about high schoolers.  anything on the cw or abc family.

2.   When I have free time I tend to    be lazy.  i tell myself i'm going to take care of all these things for my etsy shop or around the house, and i end up just doing nothing    .


3.  If I had an entire day completely to myself I would    get a vanilla latte and a bagel from einstein bros., peruse crate and barrel and z gallerie and west elm, and maybe catch a movie - yes, i'm perfectly fine with going to the movies alone, some people think that's weird but whatever   .

4.  I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...)    i'm more of a loner.  i like hanging out with my hubby, but we have different views when it comes to relaxing - i love to go walk around shops, and he would be miserable - but we both love just sitting on the couch watching a movie on a Friday night - we don't go out much, but we do meet up with friends for dinner or trivia once a week   .

5.  Most of my free time happens    on the weekend.  i'm usually printing and packaging orders after work, or cooking or grocery shopping .

6.  The best thing about free time is    being able to relax  .

7.  The next time I have free time I should probably    clean up my office   but instead, I'll probably     watch my dvr'ed episode of revenge  .

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I’m a science teacher in Missoui (who adores your blog) and my fiancee and I are in the radio station Y98′s wedding contest to win a FREE wedding, reception, and honeymoon. It’s all about voting now and spreading the word via social media, text messaging, etc. You can vote for an unlimited number of times online on the website http://y98votecouple3.intuitwebsites.com/ for Couple #3 or send the text “Couple3″ to 59898 up to ten times a day! Voting lasts until Sunday, January 15th. If you could help a fellow teacher spread the word I would appreciate it!
    Thank you! Melissa
    Twitter: Melissa_Evans11

    ReplyDelete