Friday, December 2, 2011

fill in the blank friday!

It's my bday tomorrow!!! Don't forget to use the code BIRTHDAY to get 27% off in the shop through Sunday.  (I'll be 27, in case that isn't obvious!)
Make sure to link up at the little things we do!


1.   The holiday season is     a time to feel the "warm & fuzzies"  .

2.   Snow makes me   excited but since I live in Atlanta absolutely everything shuts down when there is a snowflake - and since we have no snowplows I can't get in and out of my neighborhood and it turns into major cabin fever     .

3.  The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is    hot chocolate by the fire, so fun!

4. Winter is the best time for    sitting inside and looking at the prettiness outside, but not actually going out in it! haha

5.  I can hardly wait for   all the christmas lights to be up - get on that honey! 

6.  When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to   get them if it's things i like... that's why i make a wish list.

7.  If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a    6ish, I'm excited about the season but not so excited about getting my wisdom teeth out right before christmas  .

No comments:

Post a Comment